With the onset of summer, people's craving for nature increases. Many travel outside the metropolis in the suburbs to the country. Modern cottage - this is a house that has a landscaped area, often even there are estates with landscape design. Rest can be made more comfortable using the loungers to give.
Such an indispensable attribute of a modern summer resident as a chaise longue could not be ignored. It is very convenient to operate it, with each season it becomes more familiar and more popular. Modern designers strive to create the most comfortable and suitable furniture for outdoor recreation.
Varieties of country chaise lounges
Based on the material of manufacture, the chairs for the garden are divided into groups.
- Lounge chairs made of wood. Environmentally friendly and most popular. For their manufacture are used solid wood, impregnated with water-repellent substances. The seat is covered with a thick cloth (filler is possible).
- Metal loungers. Mobile due to the equipment of their design all sorts of adjusting devices and mechanisms.
- Plastic chaise lounges. The most economical option. Very often bought for use in summer cottages in the summer. Such models are supplemented with soft pads, mattresses, and carpets.
- Rattan beds. This material is eco-friendly, practical and durable. Due to the fact that it has a porous structure, rattan does not deteriorate under the influence of water.
- Combined lounge chairs. For their manufacture using wood, plastic and metal.
Ordinary loungers have three head positions: sitting, lying, reclining. This is the most balanced use case. In the case when the number of positions is less, it loses its universality, and if the number of positions is more - this is already for an amateur. Such beds, in principle, make it possible to adopt any desired position, but with a large number of transforming nodes, the structure becomes more vulnerable.
For many, leaving the country - it is a rest, in which the basic principles are peace and fresh air. The comfort depends on a chaise lounge on which the summer resident will settle down. According to the doctors, the air comes best when the camper is reclining.
For the manufacture of modern loungers used a variety of material. There are designs of fiberglass or cork. But the lion's share of models is made of plastic or metal with a fabric tension on them. Wooden loungers are also very popular. The choice of material for the lounger depends on the taste of the buyer. The material must be durable, do not deteriorate under the influence of water or sunlight.