The color of doors and laminate in the interior of the room is extremely important, because high-quality flooring and interior design should be used for a long time. In each interior, the selection of a combination of doors with flooring is carried out entirely individually.
The decor is created in accordance with the designer's idea and adapts to the taste of the owner. Outdoor material should be in harmony with interior doors, giving the interior stylistic features.
In addition, choosing a combination of color doors and laminate, you should consider their combination with other elements that are already or will be in the room. Nevertheless, there are common points and rules that allow you to create a beautiful and cozy design.
- Selection of laminate and doors of the correct shade is not an easy decision, because it is necessary to take into account their harmony among themselves, as well as the combination with the rest of the finish. Usually interior canvases and the floor are performed in the same range. If it is difficult to choose, then it is recommended to dwell on the universal variant, that is, to look after light beige and warm golden variants.
- For any decoration is best to take shades of light alder, light oak, honey birch, acacia, ash. These options are perfect for any style, and also perfectly combined with various finishes. However, when choosing such light shades you need to make sure that they do not have red tones. It is caused by the fact that it will be difficult to combine them, bright yellow and red colors combine extremely difficult. The red gamma is in harmony only with orange, green, brown and terracotta shades. Therefore, it will not be possible to use dark doors here, including violet, light pink, lilac, pink and cold light colors.
- Cold shades can be used not always. In most cases, they are used for eastern and southern rooms. If the natural level of illumination is pretty good, then similar colors can be used in small rooms. To finish the door and the floor used milk, cream colors, shades of bleached oak. It can be used for doors and pure white color, and for the floor - a little darker.
If the color of interior doors is dark, then attention should be paid to the selection of the main tone.
- For the floor, the best option would be a wenge shade of brown, a bog dark oak, and a dark chestnut. Dark door leaves are often performed in the same range, but their colors should be completely the same. In the opposite case, the situation will be inharmonious.
- Contrast combinations for decoration in dark colors in the interior are rarely used, as they will look bad. It is better to choose the design in one color. In this case, the interior will be as organic and comfortable as possible.
- This year, wenge colors are very popular, but it is better to use dark brown colors, which are most suitable for the design of doors and floors. It is important to determine in advance which shade will be applied in the interior in order to choose the right color for textiles, walls, carpets and others.
- When choosing the color of wenge, remember that this option does not tolerate contrasts. In addition, the color of wenge for the classic interior is not recommended, especially in combination with a significant number of metal parts. Dark wenge at the same time should be present in only one case - either the floor or the canvas. It is also recommended to use wenge color for modern high-tech design.
- Dark floors can be perfectly combined with light colors: ivory, baked milk, peach and light beige tones.
The color of the laminate under the door leafs "wenge"
The color of the laminate under the door leaves "wenge" will suit different, because wenge is a universal shade, this color is combined with many colors.
- If when buying doors the choice fell on the color of wenge, then you do not need to purchase laminate of the same color. This color is quite dark, so that after laying such a laminate room without additional lighting will be quite gloomy. In addition, on a dark laminate dust particles will be clearly visible, which will spoil the appearance of the coating.
- If you choose a laminate color that is different from the color of the doors, then it is recommended to create an interior where the door contrasts. Best of all, a combination of bleached oak and wenge doors is suitable.
- Experts recommend that you choose the color of the floor, furniture and doors in one color: warm or cold. When choosing wenge cloths, it is undesirable to buy a wenge laminate of a different shade, since this will be a sign of a lack of taste.
Today, for the finishing of the floor quite often choose the coating, which consist of several colors. For example, the floor is decorated in black and white, tiger wood, rosewood. This creates some difficulties when choosing.
Doors should be mounted at the last stage of repair - after laying laminate or other floor covering. It is this sequence that makes it possible to precisely and easily adjust the door leaf. As a result, interior doors should be chosen only after the laminate is selected and laid.